The Best Way To Learn Ukulele!
QuickStart™ Ukulele 101 – Beginner Group Class
Sessions 1,2 & 3
Level: Absolute Beginner
Get started playing the Ukulele! It’s fun and easy! This fun Hands-on class is the original QuickStart Ukulele 101 class and is the best way to start your ukulele journey! Taught by KEV, author of Ukulele 101 – by Hal Leonard/Centerstream publications. See Testimonials
Go for it! This fun group class will have you playing in no time! Learn the fundamentals of ukulele, basic strums, basic chords & more!
This class is designed to get you playing songs for friends & family and will help prepare you for playing at local Ukulele Club Jams.
3 Saturday sessions:
Sat. December 3 from 10 am. to pm 11:30 am • Session 1: Basics- Chord & Strums
Sat. December 10 from 10 am. to pm 11:30 am • Session 2: Tunes & Techniques
Sat. December 17 from 10 am. to pm 11:30 am • Session 3:
Note: All classes a modular and repeat the following month. If you cannot attend one of the sessions you can sit in on the next class.
Where: Classes taught at the QuickStart Studios, 3650 Clairemont Drive. Just a few doors down from Hale Ukulele.
Level: Beginner. Open to Everyone!
• How to tune your ukulele
• A foundation of proper playing technique
• The 12 ‘must know’ chords that allow you to play hundreds of songs
• Basic strum techniques
• Tips & tricks to help you sound like a pro
• How to read a chord chart
• How to read common ukulele chord/lyric sheets
• Understanding ukulele tablature
• Fun easy songs to impress your friends & family